We welcome any and all submissions from our readers! Please submit commentary, pictures, suggestions/feedback, events, press releases (etc) to girlsonthegrid [at] gmail [DOT] com.
No guarantees that we’ll use it, but we promise to review everything – and give you proper credit (unless you ask for anonymity).
There are no topic or length requirements – although ties to Sacramento are key – and you have to disclose any personal or professional connections (client, board of directors, etc).
As always, thanks for your support!
EXAMPLES OF READER SUBMITTED ARTICLES:
- Ashlee Gadd: Confessions of a Bad Neighbor
- Jennifer Fearing: (Little, Snuggly) Girl on the Grid Seeks (Forever) Home (Grid preferred, but suburbs negotiable)
- Laura Mahoney: Recipe of the Week: Christmas with my Grandparents
- Tracy Arnold: Holiday Festivities – State Capitol Style
- Jennifer Snyder: Dine Downtown Restaurant Week Starts TODAY