It’s that time of year again – we are asking you to help us find the most eligible guys on the grid! Today, we are launching our 2nd Annual Most Eligible Bachelors of Sacramento!
To view pictures from last year’s “Putting the Men in Sacramento” happy hour (where we celebrated our top 10 bachelors and announced the winner), check out here!
We want to hear about your most eligible brothers, fathers, ex-boyfriends, friends, neighbors, co-workers, trainers, bartenders, bosses and/or elected officials!
All submissions will be 100% anonymous. Please send all nominations (include a photo, name, age, occupation and reason why you’re nominating) to girlsonthegrid AT gmail DOT com.
- Nominations will open TODAY and end on Monday, January 31.
- Voting will begin Tuesday, February 1.
- Winners will be announced at a happy hour during the week of February 14 (details released soon!) – right in time for Valentine’s Day.
We know there are great guys out there so make sure to give them a shout out by nominating them this week!
- Pictures from our 2010 happy hour.
- KCRA segment on our 2010 contest and on our 2010 winner – Patrick Harbison!
- News 10 segment on our 2010 contest.