GOTG Friday Faves 1/6/17
By Danielle Ball
Every Friday, we share our favorite local/general and national/lady content from the previous week. This gives us a chance to dive into thought provoking pieces, as well as cheerlead our fave local bloggers.
Dig in, and get your read on!
PET CRUSH OF THE WEEK
This classy lady is Dakota. She’s a two year old German Shepherd with the energy of a pup. She’s got an independent spirit and is looking for someone who can keep up with her. You can find more information about Dakota at the Front Street Shelter.
- If your new year’s resolution includes more travel, A Square Root in a Round World has a new rule for you.
- If you already need a boost on the new year new you, The Lipstick Giraffe can give you 20 ways to kick off 2017.
- If you’re ready to start your 2017 travel plans, Traveling Nine to Fiver has already planned your trip to Healdsburg.
- Beyonce is headlining Coachella. This is almost enough to make me buy a floppy hat and a fringe crop top. (Is that what the kids are wearing these days?)
- If the new year isn’t going exactly to plan, here are some plan b resolutions for you.
- If you’ve given up altogether, it’s apparently Girl Scout cookie season again.
Friday, January 6
Saturday, January 7
- Today is the grand opening of Asha Urban Baths!
Sunday, January 8
- Head to Harlow’s for David Bowie 70th Birthday Tribute Show.