GOTG Friday Faves 9/9/16
By Danielle Ball
Every Friday, we share our favorite local/general and national/lady content from the previous week. This gives us a chance to dive into thought-provoking pieces, as well as cheerlead our fave local bloggers.
Dig in, and get your read on!
PET CRUSH OF THE WEEK
This little bitty has the name of a stripper and the personality of an eighty-year-old. Diamond would love a new companion to take walks, watch soap operas, and play the occasional round of bingo with. Contact Front Street for more information.
- The Bourbon Babes visited new local hotspot El Rey on K.
- Malt & Mash is ready to make its debut on the K Street corridor. (via Sac Biz Journal)
- Firestone Public House got a little scare when a car smashed into it on Thursday morning. (via KCRA)
- This couple took their engagement photos at Chipotle because they know the right way to celebrate love.
- Apple announced the iPhone 7 this week.
- The internet couldn’t get enough of this sweet couple celebrating 57 years of marriage with a photo shoot inspired by The Notebook.
Friday, September 9
- Big Brother Comics is re-opening! Free food, raffle prizes, and more. Come support one of Sacramento’s favorite places!
- You can still purchase tickets to the 2016 California Beer Summit & Beer Festival!
Saturday, September 10
- Squeeze in your last summer music festival of the year at City of Trees.
- The East Sacramento Edible Gardens Tour happens today.
Sunday, September 11
- It’s your last chance for the Sacramento Film and Music Festival.