GOTG Friday Faves 11/6/15
By Danielle Ball
Every Friday, we share our favorite local/general and national/lady content from the previous week. This gives us a chance to dive into thought-provoking pieces, as well as cheerlead our fave local bloggers.
Dig into our Friday Faves, and get your read on!
PET CRUSH OF THE WEEK
This sweet senior girl is Patty. Although she’s 10 years old, she’s got the personality of a much younger dog. Everyone knows that 10 is the new puppy age. Patty is waiting for you at Sacramento SPCA.
- Authorities have arrested a suspect in the stabbing of Spencer Stone.
- ICTFD gets real.
- Cowtown Eats gives us the scoop on the best spicy ramen in town.
- Sacramento was named as one of the cities that loves craft beer the most.
- Capital Courting has ideas for a pirate themed date.
- Girls on the Grid wants to keep you busy all month long with 20 Things TO DO This November in Sacramento.
- Former Instagram model Essena O’neill started the week by trying to expose what she says is the fake and negative effect of social media . Now some companies are biting back.
- Dinner turned deadly for one Texas man this week.
- Justin Trudeau made international headlines with his response when questioned about the diversity of his cabinet, “Because it’s 2015” #micdrop
Friday, November 6th
- Gear up for the Holiday season with the opening of Elf the Musical.
- Head down to Harlow’s for a tribute to Prince.
- Concerts in the Park ! Check out the line up HERE and we promise it will be good.
Saturday, November 7th
- PUBLIC Bikes finally opens in Sacramento! Celebrate at the grand opening party.
- The Kings face off against the Golden State Warriors. Come enjoy the game at Sleep Train Arena.
Sunday, November 8th