July 12: Yappy Hour in #midtownSac
By the Editors
#midtownSac is going to the dogs!
Please join the Yappy Hour this Saturday, July 12 from 11am – 2pm at the Midtown Farmer’s Market (20th and J Street).
The pop-up dog park is across from LowBrau and is fenced/entirely shaded. Unfortunately, we can only accept DOGS UNDER 30LB ONLY, however the Midtown Farmer’s Market is friendly for dogs of all sizes. All dogs should be well-behaved, spayed/neutered and on-leash.
- ADMISSION: Please bring a bag of dry dog food or $10.
- LIBATIONS: Crispin Cider is also donating a keg of cider ($5/three tastings – every $ goes to Front Street and the SPCA).
- MICRO-CHIPPING: Front Street will offer micro-chipping for $10/per dog.
- TRAINER Jamie Scott on-hand to offer free advice and tips.
- RAFFLE PRIZES: Pet portrait by Eleakis & Elder, a growler from Bike Dog Brewery, free wash from Cha Cha’s Doggie Daycare, bottle/tasting package from Revolution Wines, 2-night stay at Wag Hotel and package from Sacramento Republic FC.
RSVP here – we hope to see you there!
P.S. – Make a day of it by sticking around for Second Saturday and THIS Midtown concert series at LowBrau. And if that’s not enough fun, the following restaurants are dog-friendly: Golden Bear, BierGarten, LowBrau, The Plumb, Tank House BBQ, Noah’s Bagels, Sawasdee Thai, Streets of London, The Bread Store, Squeeze Inn, Capitol Sports Grill, Zocalo, Paesanos, Yogurtagogo, Buckhorn Grill, Crepeville, Jack’s Urban Eats, The Waterboy, Rubicon, Pete’s Restaurant and Brewhouse, Barwest, The Monkey Bar, Café Bernardo, Blimpies and Rick’s Dessert Diner.