Sacramento Fashion Week 2014: Feb 16-22
Gearing up for its ninth year the week-long fashion extravaganza, produced by DMR Productions, will focus on Sacramento’s eclectic and vibrant fashion scene.
With the grid’s growing interest in mainstream fashion, the event will showcase talents from models, designers, photographers, hair and makeup artists, and more. What makes SFW unique is its continuous efforts to emphasize fashion as an asset in Sacramento’s growing economy.
A launch party will kick off the week-long events, followed by a series of forums and workshops for those interested in a behind-the-scenes look in the world of fashion and film, and finally SFW will close with its much-anticipated runway showcases from local boutiques and designers.
No need to jet set to New York, Paris or Milan to appease your fashionably large appetite. Keep it local and see why this is one of the premier events of the year:
- Sunday, February 16th: Launch Party (check out the website for updates on time and location).
- Monday, February 17th: Fashion Forum – CSU Sacramento, 6-7PM
- Tuesday, February 18th: Runway Workshop – Downtown Plaza, 4-6PM and Social Media Workshop – tbd
- Wednesday, February 19th: Hair & Make-Up Workshop – Allure Salon, 11AM and Fashion on Film – Beatnik Studios, 7PM
- Thursday, February 20th: Boutique Shop & Showcase – California Auto Museum 6-10PM
- Friday, February 21st: Spring/Summer Showcase – California Auto Museum 6-10PM
- Saturday, February 22nd: Fall/Winter Showcase – California Auto Museum 6-10PM
Purchase your tickets here!