Bartender Babes + Cocktails + Charity = That Time of The Month
Badass Bartender Babes + Cocktails + Charity = That Time of The Month Sacramento, a traveling event developed in 2010 that brings together female bartenders from around the country, allowing them to showcase their individual talents. All while having a great time, making cocktails and raising money for a local women’s charity.
LUPEC Sacramento teamed up with the ladies of That Time of the Month, Women & Whiskies,Aviation Gin, Solerno, Del Maguey, Lillet, and Wild Turkey to wrap up the 6th Annual Midtown Cocktail Week. They got 11 female bartenders to donate their time and tips to raise money to support Weave Inc. The epic party included delicious $5 cocktails, megaphones, DJ Dulce Jesus and 100’s of people coming together for a great cause.
If you missed this event but want to know more about LUPEC Sacramento or how to get involved click here. But until then be sure to check out these badass babes at your local watering hole.
- Audrey Oglesby – The Golden Bear
- Carolyn Jaimie – Grange Restaurant & Bar
- Gabriell Garcia – The Limelight
- Heidi Long – Hilltop Tavern
- Jillian Kamely – The Red Rabbit and Ace of Spades
- Karina Martinez – LowBrau & Ten22
- Kristen Sweeney – Tank House & Ace of Spades
- Katie Knollenberg – Hock Farm
- Lauren Steele – NopaSF formally Hook & Ladder
- Nina Correia – Streetcar Café & Club Raven
- Michelle Rairie – Ace of Spades