Contest: California State Fair 2013
We have a two pairs of free admission tickets that include wristband vouchers for unlimited rides! Check out our Facebook page on Thursday to participate and win!
GOTG will also be getting together for a lady date so stay tuned for our review of all the state fair greatness that we discover (and eat) on our adventure. We’ll let you know what is worth checking out and consuming next week!
Below are some new attractions and things we are curious about:
- Hall of Heroes Exhibit: This new exhibit will let you test your superhero powers, pop into Batman’s Bat cave and provide a lot of fun photo ops.
- 5th Dimension Experience: This new exhibit will take you through a theatrical environment with 3-D glasses with lights, lasers and ground fog and let you know walk through all sorts of fun adventures.
- Jewels of the Jungle: Experience the Amazon at the State Fair with beautiful exotic plants and animals.
- Spaghetti ice cream
- Deep fried watermelon (wait…what?!)
- World’s largest gelato cone
- Cheesy Bacon Bombs (what.does.this.mean?! Yum!)
There is a little something for everyone this year. Embrace your inner 90’s diva with EnVogue on July 22, or hit up the Brewer’s Festival on July 20. Check out the site, and whatever day you decide to go be sure to take lots of photos and share/hashtag #StateFairCa and #GOTG.
BONUS: Wanna Be In A Commercial?!
This year the state fair is really going for it with social networking and getting you to participate in all the fun! Share your favorite State Fair memory and you could be in one of their commercials!