Kick-Off: SMEBB 2013
It’s baaaaaaaack! It’s time for … drum roll please … the 4th Annual Sacramento’s Most Eligible Bachelor and Bachelorette contest!!!
Can’t you just feel the love in the air? This year’s event is going to be the biggest and best yet – but only if we receive amazing submissions from you.
The Real Deal
- Friday, January 25 – Deadline for submissions (see below for instructions).
- Monday, January 28 – Nominees are announced and voting opens.
- Wednesday, January 30 – “Meet the Nominees” party, co-hosted with Xoso Sports & Social League and PWeekly. Details/RSVP here.
- Tuesday, February 5 – “Meet the Nominees” party, co-hosted with the River City Social Club and PWeekly. Details/RSVP here.
- Tuesday, February 12 – Cocktail party in at Marilyn’s on K to celebrate the nominees and announce the winners! Details/RSVP here.
The Fine Print
- Submissions are 100% anonymous (but if a nominee would like to withdraw from the contest, they can do so).
- Submit all nominations to GirlsOnTheGrid@gmail.com.
- Submissions must include a photo of your nominee, along with their name, age, occupation, and why you think they are Sacramento’s Most Eligible Bachelor/Bachelorette! (see here and here for past examples)
- You can only be a SMEBB once. Sorry. See below for all the past nominees.
- And bookmark this page for news, updates and developments.
Not familiar with SMEBB? Check out our past competitions…
- 2012 Exit Interviews: Matt Ruggerio and Lawana Welch
- 2012 Party Pictures
- 2012 Nominees
- 2011 Exit Interview: Eric Dietz
- 2011 Party Pictures
- 2011 Nominees
- 2010 Exit Interview: Patrick Harbison
- 2010 Party Pictures
- 2010 Nominees