ReCap: Sacramento Lady Blogger Meet-Up
By the Editors
The amazing Tracy Lesh (Then I Got To Thinking) organized and hosted a meet-up for local lady bloggers this weekend. It was widely attended and looked like so much fun!
We had to miss the event at the last minute due to a conflict, but we’ll definitely be at the one on September 22 (mark your calendars now!).
Who was there?
- Shannon at You Me and Baby G – @shantillyg
- Ana at A + M – @aplusmblog
- Hayley at See Hay Fly – @seehayfly
- Tiffany at Living Savvy – @livingsavvyblog
- Ashley at Domestic Fashionista – @domesticfash
- Kimberly at Lush Deez – @LushDeez
- Stephanie at The Sweet Life – @SLRosa
- Trish at Trying to do it Gracefully – @Trishski1
- Amy at Limit Reached – @mschick74
- Kristen – The Happy Hour Queen – @thehhqueen
- Jane at In the Pink and Green – @thepinkandgreen
- Margaret at Nanny Goats In Panties – @nannygoats
- Jennifer at West Sac Honey – @goshjenn
- Heather at Country Girl’s Journey from Ms. to Mrs. – @mrscountrygirl
- Jessica at Dreaming of Dimples – @edhmarketinggal
- Tanja at Postmodern Hostess – @tanjahester
- Leslie at Gwen Moss Blog on facebook
See more pictures and read the full summary here.
Thanks again Tracy!