Found: Best of Sacramento Etsy (Part 2)
By Laura Braden
For those of you that have been living under a rock, Etsy is an online marketplace where anyone can create a “cyber storefront” to sell their goods. Awhile back, we profiled some of the best Sacramento artists and merchants. Since there are hundres of thousands of vendors spread out over 150 countries, we figured we didn’t catch them all…And we were right!
Here’s a second round-up of some of the best locals on Etsy…
- Murphy & Gert sells adorable collars, leashes and dog bed duvet covers. (Pictured: Ruckus collar, $18)
- Essensual Jewelry sells dainty and feminine jewelry. You can shop in-person at the Midtown Bazaar. (Pictured: Briolete earrings, $20)
- Delicate Industry sells vintage, whimsical jewelry. (Pictured: Te Amo necklace, $24)
- Asmus Home Interiors sells pillow covers, window treatments and other pretty, modern textiles. (Pictured: Waverly pillow cover, $21.95)
- Marbles and Jam sells really cute and funny onesies. (Pictured: Mr. Man, $15)
So get your shop on – you’re helping the economy, as well as local artists and businesses.
EDITOR’S NOTE: Who’d we miss? Let us know which local Etsy folks are your favorite by leaving a comment below!