Friday Night: Hot Moms, Cool Kids Fashion Show
This Friday, be sure to head over to 33rd Street Bistro (3301 Folsom Blvd) at 7pm for a fashion show to benefit the Sacramento Children’s Museum. The twist? The show will feature local moms and their kids.
Tickets are $10 (though you can donate more – all proceeds go to the museum). There will be wine and food and great vendors (see below list), as well as more information on the Museum. Seating is limited to 150, but there are a few tickets left – secure yours by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org or 916-208-3807.
Sacramento’s Mommy Models
- Jessica Biller, vice president of Lucas Public Affairs and son Jackson
- Anna Buck, legislative analyst
for the Consumer Attorneys of California and daughter Zoe
- Katie Goodin, stay at home mom
- Brooke Govenar, Designer of Gracie Mae Children’s clothing and her daughters Lily and Annabel
- Gen McNulty, stay at home mom and her kids Ally, Molly, Libby and Russ
- Kara Turner, Agent with Coldwell Banker Real Estate and her daughter Charlie
- Stephanie Wetch, stay at home mom and her daughter Olivia
- Kris Vannucchi, stay at home mom and her children Paige and Alex Quigley
- And child models Jax Schaff Leon, Jacob Schnetz, Jadin & Austin Johnson and Stella & Violet Kinney
- 33rd Street Bistro
- Addy & Sam
- Bisharat Photography
- Firefly Salon
- Gracie Mae
- Koukla Kids
- ME Boutique
- Pomegranate Design
- **Models styled by Sister, Brother
The Sacramento Children’s Museum was the brainchild of two local teachers who wanted to create a space where children could learn through exploration and hands-on activities. Geared for kiddos 0-8, the Museum has secured enough funding to open its doors, but it is now raising funds to pay for a variety of exhibits and activities.
This is the first sponsored Fashion Show for the Museum, but the organizers hope to make it an annual affair. Check it out, and be sure to let us know if you had fun!