Sizzling 4th of July Style
By Devon Carey Berrier
Our nation’s most patriotic holiday is just around the corner, and I want to share some festive and fun fashion options that will brighten any 4th of July celebration.
- These J. Crew gingham shorts are perfect for the American holiday and are adorable worn with gold flats, a white ruffled tank and a fedora.
- For the dressier 4th of July parties, pair this cute take on a popular trend—blue and white stripes—with chunky wedges and lots of gold bangles.
- Dress up your denim with this festive tank by Madewell. Throw on some jean shorts (boyfriend, slouchy ones) a gold belt and top it off with this poppy colored tank and you will be ready for any backyard BBQ.
- J.Crew mixed metal necklace (you can wear with other gold and/or silver jewelry)
- Urban Outfitters cutest little fedora (with a bow!)
- The Sam Edelman Gigi sandals are the most comfortable flat sandals I have owned—and they pair perfectly with every outfit (love them in gold).
- For the cooler evening temperatures–throw this bright white cardi on so you can enjoy the fireworks.
Happy 4th of July!